Sunday, 1 April 2012

Baby Boy's Neck Tie

I recently joined Pinterest (which by the way I LOVE) and I've come across some amazing sewing and craft projects.  One of the projects I loved the most was a baby boy's neck tie.  I found the cutest pattern from www.wannabecrafty.com which I have pinned on my 'Sewing' board on Pinterest.  I just added the 'follow me on Pinterest' button to the right.  Check it out!

I decided to give the neck tie a try last night.  I went to Walmart and bought a few scraps of fabric which I thought were cute and 'spring-like'.  In the future, I will probably just go to Fabricland because I feel like the fabric section at Walmart is a bit overpriced and most of it is in poor shape.

The pattern was so incredibly easy to do and it only took me a couple of hours to complete!  I plan to make Harry a little neck tie for every occasion!   Thank you Nicole from www.wannabecrafty.com.  You are a genius!

Below is a picture of my work.  As soon as I get some Velcro to fasten the neck band, I'll get a picture of Harry wearing the tie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy: