Thursday, 15 December 2011

Advent Calendar - Day 15

Today Ella did some Christmas puzzles for her activity.  I wasn't about to go out and buy Christmas puzzles, so I made a few out of foam pieces.  As a side-note, I bought a stack of foam pieces from Walmart for about 3 dollars.  It was such a great craft investment for this advent calendar and I still have a ton left over!

Back to the puzzles - I made a Christmas tree, candy cane and star.  I also copied one of our Christmas family pictures and I'm going to make that into a jigsaw puzzle for another day (my mom thought that would be fun for Ella).  I also cut out a bunch of different coloured circles and got Ella to string them (like a lacing activity).  My intention was for her to hang them up in her bedroom.  She decided she didn't want them in her room though, so they're in the living room!

a before shot


Ella did this puzzle no problem!



Apparently the other two were a bit more difficult

Giving it another shot

She did it! (with a little help from Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy: